Yet Another Day Yet Another Day

Awesome

Jo, that was awesome on a whole new level. Great art style, good song choice, and the story was a cute differentiation from normal life. You never seem to let us down, Jo!

HALF LIFE2 - Blow Me Away HALF LIFE2 - Blow Me Away

Very Good

Very good, graphically. You synched the video to the audio well, and the graphics were top-notch. However, the only problem I found was that if you had left out the sounds (guns, vehiucles, etc.) and left only the music, it might've been better. Great job otherwise!

007 koto 007 koto

Okay

Graphics were ok, for your first submission, but there were a few problems. "Achtung" is German, and the sound needed tweaking.

Star Whores ep6.1 Star Whores ep6.1

Okay...

The title humor was kinda funny, but I didn't like it all that much.

Code Veronica: Flash Edn Code Veronica: Flash Edn

I love you.

This is one of the coolest things I have ever seen! Way to go, man! The graphics were, as always, awesome. And the sound was well done, too. I found it to be very funny, and I think it's a great piece! Keep it up!

War - PTC War - PTC

Nice.

Very good work, it really drove the point home that this war is pretty much a futile effort. I liked it alot.

Soul Warrior 1 Soul Warrior 1

Coool!

Really cool! It's got the feeling of Xiao Xiao, but it's own style! Plus, using Rammstein was a really good idea. I like this one!

N2tZ responds:

:) i see that most of the users really like it, because i have used rammstein in my other submissions too :P

Super Mario Physics Super Mario Physics

My favorite animation on this site!

That was awesome! The Halo 2 theme is what really got me on that, along with using Yoshi to demonstrate the wave!

Great work, man!

WoW-NUMA NUMA! WoW-NUMA NUMA!

Okay

I liked it, it made me laugh. The concept is probably the coolest for a numa numa yet, but it got old real quick. Also, the audio overlaps itself at one point, another copy of the song starts while the first keeps going. Other than that, I've got no complaints...

Besides...

... There's always room for numa numa.

Birthday Zone: Flight X19 Birthday Zone: Flight X19

Very '50s esque

I like it, very good concept. It's got unique style, and it's good that you did the balck and white, or it wouldn't work out. Very good, man.